Saturday, April 23, 2011

Warning: Filler Post

You know those little things that need to get done, but never do? I'm trying to slog through them today, and relax my mind between Good Friday and Easter Sunday... and one of those things, I hope, will be updating this blog.

Another is when and where to get on and off the bus this Monday. Getting from Belfast to Galway is more difficult than it sounds. And I don't do well  with difficulty.... though, of course, it depends on the situation. At this moment, I'm studying Irish grammar while watching Japanese cartoons subbed in Spanish.

And knitting a sock. This is relaxation, see.

EDIT: Or not. I'm only getting internet with my window open, and it's too cold to type for long periods of time *sigh* so... Easter, next week?

1 comment:

  1. Meghan...this distresses me...you have a great need to find a doctor who will give you meds that will iron out your chemical imbalance which is what is going on. You are loved...and I am praying for you...hang on...take a deep breath and we'll see you in a few weeks.
    Much love, Nana

    ReplyDelete